- The second British «quarterly exercise» has started and deals with «all things delivery-related».
- John Willis proposes a tagging for separate student and teacher entrances in Japanese schools. He would like to introduce additional values for entrances = *.
- Thomas Schwotzer reports on the current status of Open Historical Data Map. (translation / traducción)
- User bdiscoe reported a strange coastlines course in South Africa.
- User zeromap reported how the MapBox team handles anonymous reports on their new feedback function.
- «Epic Mapper» — Heinz_V created changeset 30,000,000.
- User Brittag finds out how Nominatim allocates geographical areas (district / …)
- This month there are two «Belgian Mappers of the Month«.
- Harald Hartmann released an OSM survey platform. (translation / traducción)
- A land use Import in Slovenia is waiting in the wings.
- User edvac wants to import another 520 Health Centres in the Nigerian state of Borno.
- The automatic building and addresses Import in Baltimore has begun.
- The adfinis SyGroup is now donating free hosting to the Swiss OSM community (translation).
- The OSMF board meeting minutes from 10th March 2015 have been published.
- On March 21, the second meeting of OpenStreetMap Ecuador took place. A report in the user Diary of lomejordejr sums up the main points. (translation / traducción)
- Mikel Maron calls for mapping to continue in Vanuatu.
- Konrad Lischka explains in his blog how to get the necessary district polygons from OSM at the district level for open data visualizations. (translation / traducción)
- SWITCH2OSM — why switch?
- On 16/03/2015 Locus 3.7.1 was released.
Did you know …
- … who is who on twitter?
Other «geo» things
- LibreOffice and Leaflet — maybe.