Warning: This export contains empty Articles
— no category yet —
- MapLibre Teams Up With Stamen to Work on Native SDK — Lat × Long
- Cristoffs’s Diary | The way to obtain AED sites in Poland | OpenStreetMap
- Proposal voting results WN642
- Mapper of the Month: Patricia Solis (USA) – OpenStreetMap Belgium
- The 30-Day Map Challenge (#30DayMapChallenge) began, as always, on 1 November. Topi Tjukanov opens the challenge on Day 1 with windfarms. Unfortunately, we can only pick out a few not representative examples.
The title of this article can of course be translated – but please only the title 😉
This article will not be finished until Tuesday, 2022-11-08.
Then we copy the code below into all languages.
**If you are taking part in the 30-Day Map Challenge, please replace the numbers 1,2,3 with your favourite map **
- Day 1: Points
- Day 2: Lines
|Abdoul Madjid @issa_madjid * Every African airport connected to
its 10 nearest neighbors | Eric Armijo @rcrmj * Rios en Bolivia | @nordaufnordost * Flights to Madagacar |
- Day 3: Polygons
- Day 4: Colour Friday: Green
- Day 5: Ukraine
- Day 6: Network
- Day 7: Raster
- The TomTom location technology company announced its new mapping platform and ecosystem called the TomTom Maps Platform. The new map will be a pool of different databases, including OpenStreetMap, in order to become “the smartest map on the planet”. Public release is to be expected by summer 2023. A discussion in the OSM Forum is already started.
WN642 Upcoming Events
If you like to see your event here, please put it into the OSM calendar. Only data which is there, will appear in weeklyOSM.